Thursday, January 2, 2014

This is just me

So, I started the national novel writing month (November) with a flaming passion. It was going great until about the 3rd day. 

Sorry I haven't posted a lot. I have something cooking in my heart. 

Here I am saying this as if anyone other than Mr. Nelson, Allie, and maybe Lauren and Michaela actually read this blog anymore, after all, high school is over. 



I'm moving to Hawaii.

I'm writing a book.

I'm in love with a Mr. Nelson still. 

I'm in love with a woman.

I'm in love with art, and I'm trying to be quiet about it right now, I don't want to speak up something that isn't going to actually happen. 




I write like it's my job don't fret. 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in Hawaii. Don't forget to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an inspiration. It's incredible, really.

    And to further add to what Nelson said, please continue to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm in love with art, and I'm trying to be quiet about it right now, I don't want to speak up something that isn't going to actually happen."

    So I kind of love this whole thing.

    And we already sorta made a promise to each other that we would both never stop writing. Thank you for that. I'm a stranger to you and you are still such an inspiration. You are one of the many reasons I love to write.

    Good luck with life. I think you'll be really good at it.

    ReplyDelete