Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sorry

I apologize for taking my blog down for so long.

I felt self-conscious about the raw emotion and honesty about my life's situations.

When reading my blog, please realize that I am ok.

Some most of my posts are very sad; sadness was a resource for me when it came to writing.

THIS IS MY BLOG. I claim all found herein and am not ashamed of what I have written about (swear words and all).

I am happy, and sad, as are all people. I am so thankful for the kind words people have commented and I encourage you to never ever stop writing. Never stop commenting. Never stop loving.

If you have an addiction to any such things please visit: http://www.helpguide.org/home-pages/addiction.htm

If you are thinking about hurting yourself, please talk to someone. If you're here, I love you. 

thank you for reading my blog and as always:

with so much love and adoration
-Zack / Alex

1 comment:

  1. This is the day I've been waiting for.
    Your blog is a huge source of inspiration to me and I was heartbroken when you took it down.
    So thank you.
    This is the happiest day.

    ReplyDelete