Monday, May 13, 2013

I rememberz

I remember weslie in 1st grade, he became my friend without asking and my mom made me play with him. His mom drove an orange truck, his dad was an electritian and we had creamies on a tree stump.
I remember My first poem, and how you told me how good it was, and I remember how young we were, this was before college.
I remember the day I wanted to write, so you'd like me a little. She's definitly why I started.
I remember my dad showing me myspace and how he said this will be big someday.
I remember Kogan pooped his pants in 4th grade and then in 6th he was popular. He thinks people forgot, but I remember.
I remember the playlist for us: New Perspective - Panic! At the Disco and Here in My Arms - HelloGoodbye
I remember when my dad gave me the talk and how all I could think about was how dogs do it and the organ concert after the talk about organs and the drive home.
I remember the first panic attack. and the second. and the third. and the fourth. and I remember how I promise myself I won't get that low every again, then I do and I remember how frustrated I get, and I remember when I yelled at my mom and it scared the hell out of both of us.
I remember New York.
I remember the crying in the swing after every girls choice dance I didn't get asked to.
I remember nostalgia and how it went away with the medication.
I remember spring break and how effed up it was, and I remember vowing not to take what the doctors gave me ever.
I remember that one rainy day and how perfect it was. We were all friends. No one had a job, no one had responsibility, not a care in the world.
I should have kissed that night in the truck. I was too coward.





With Love Always, Alex

4 comments:

  1. Holy perfect... Not one in particular. But all together. It was vivid.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brilliantly gifted writer. Don't ever stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is....truly golden. thanks for being real.

    ReplyDelete