Sunday, March 17, 2013

Obscurities

I'm sitting in the sand and it's so blue out there. 
The ocean's been wandering for awhile now and I wanted advice, I guess. 
"You see, I've been wandering, and it's really hard sometimes"
The ocean didn't say anything. That made me really frustrated. Really really frustrated. 
Like when a parent is pissed off, but they are scared of the word angry, so they use "I'm frustrated".

I'm just looking across and I see you, I am screaming and shouting and flapping my arms wildly. 
And you just wave back because you think that's what I'm doing. 

Do I need to get a flare gun?
Just take what I'm giving you and be happy. 


4 comments:

  1. "The ocean's been wandering for awhile now and I wanted advice, I guess."

    I'm stealing that. I dunno, I just liked it.

    And I laughed at the "Like when a parent is pissed off" part. It's so true. Already decided I'm just gonna tell my kids they're pissing me off.
    It'll be refreshing.
    Like you know, your writing.
    Anyway.
    You're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dude gets it. I don't even get it yet, but this dude gets how to blog. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Just take what I'm giving you and be happy."
    Okay

    You're cool.

    ReplyDelete