Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blog Is Just Beauty Spelled Backwards*

Song Of The Day: Colors - Grouplove


hi.
im Alex.
 
I live a quiet life dotting my eyes and CapitaliZing my Z's. 
A careful life, carefree and free of the strings that keep you all battened down like fingernails on fingers and tattoos on thugs and blood to bodies.

hey.
it's Alex again.

You know where to find me. 
I'll be here,

Sitting and Writing and Cursing (Just a little bit.)

Don't worry. I ain't the preachin type. 
But I'll pray for your angels to come.
Hell, I'll even be your angel.
But I will warn you now. 
I ain't the preachin type, 
I ain't got wings to get you up.
I'm not going to grab you by your cuffs and tell you to be better. 
I might even pull you down. 
Just don't forget it, 
I warned you. 

We are all going to die Someday.

       

   Love Alex.

2 comments: