Thursday, January 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday

 Song of the day: Re: Stacks - Bon Iver


I keep thinking about all the years of reading eloquent words like algorithms you plucked from your beautiful brain; and the obscure, enigmatic "YOU" posts, that were a sort of Poem-prose hybrid that where so irreproachable, and flawless they set my imagination in a sort of epileptic imagination seizure and it didn't take much to think you might have been talking about me.There was just that possibility far off in the distance, just past the flaming lips of the horizon, you shared the secret, quiet, tortured love I had have for you. There were times when we were together, the rare quiet, gossamer times, when I was sure that our young hearts pounded in rhythm and our affinity was infinite; And I swear. I swear, You would raise your perfect eyebrow and your thin lips would raise and you'd laugh, if you could call it that, an arpeggio of the most glorious chimes you haven't heard; and I would let my imagination take us up fast and far to the future, where we're together, and I wanted to tell you, but I would just laugh too. But mostly because if I didn't I would have told you how I felt. And that scared me more than anything.

Now you're at College.
And I'm still here.

Now I'm Writing YOU posts. 

Love, Alex

3 comments:

  1. Can I just quote this entire post? In love. I hope you write more "YOU" posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were King, I would require all future posts be YOU posts.

    Oh wait, maybe I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord, your word choice is fantastic.
    Gossamer, enigmatic, algorithms.
    More people should use such perfect words in their writing.

    ReplyDelete