Tuesday, June 11, 2013

For better or (most Likely) for worse

There is a kid upsidown and backwards. The boy's body is made from street salt.. Hands cracked open he licks his sores every night before sleeping. He's got a bad case of "The Junes", a terrible disease where everything seems so right but he gets into bed at night and he realizes things.

I'm just the ordinary arms and legs of ordinary world living in the shadow of ordinary's arm hair.

All my limbs have an Achilles heel and I'm speaking but the only thing that comes out is ink and ball point pens. His eyes were his scope and his smile was his gun.
"It'll come to ya."

There's not lots I know. I just know that we are all scared.... Of something rational or irrational. Also, I know something else.

we exist. i exist. we exist, whether it be by Cowardice, Or courage, we'll all walk back to our own crime scene with feral claws dripping with revenge and lilacs. Always lilacs.



Love always, or never: Zack

3 comments:

  1. beautiful end "dripping with revenge and lilacs, always lilacs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this post of yours while looking for a specific photo and the word "Achilles" caught my eyes (I'm reading "The song of Achilles" and am interested in anything related to Greek mythology). Well anyhow I was very surprised at first because your writing style seems to be very similar to a friend of mine's. Regardless I was immediately enchanted by the beautiful uses of metaphors and mesmerizing words. I've been sitting here reading your blog for quite a while now (if that doesn't make this awkward).
    I'm always shit at this thing, huh. Sorry, anyway I hope you are well as I'm weirdly sentimental and I overthink a lot ("what if that favourite blogger of mine dropped dead today and I didn't have a clue?")

    ReplyDelete